Monday 21 April 2014

CELINE CAMPAIGN

Whilst researching through magazines I came across the Celine fashion campaign and was really inspired by the layout of their adverts. They're bold, bright and eye catching. The border being on one picture juxtaposed with a simple picture on the other side really keeps the page interesting and adds a more arty and creative value to it. 

With my work I was thinking of doing the same thing and having the boys name on the page or in the border rather than 'Celine' (obviously).This could then add a more personal touch to the images of my models, making them more personal or leading the viewer to connect with the image more. I really like how the borders are simple and overlaid on the picture, rather than a standard border around the image. 




No comments:

Post a Comment