Monday 21 April 2014

SHOOT 2


This shoot was taken in an abandoned school in the Nottingham area. The key factors I focused on in this shoot were keeping the male casual, sunshine and location. The model - Lindon Cox - is a close friend of mine and his fashion sense is very relaxed however he looks good for it. It's like a  mixture between indie/hipster and school kid, his style has always fascinated me and thats why I wanted to take pictures of him. Overall I was very lucky with this shoot because despite the location being extremely hard to get into, no one was injured (thank god) and the weather was on my side. 

Throughout this shoot I also experimented with a HOLGA lens to see what lomo/ instagram effects I could get. The reason behind this was that I want to keep my pictures playful, current and relaxed and I feel these effects do that. I'm yet to decide whether I like them or not but it's nice to see something different. 






No comments:

Post a Comment