Thursday 29 May 2014

BELLY BANDS

Another element I am including in my zine would be a belly band, which is a band that goes round the middle of the book, it keeps it shut but also holds everything together - if there is more than one book/zine. I feel that this would be a good element for me to include as I have two books that need to be together. 

Heres an example of what I mean: 




Bog Town Zine would be the image that would closely relate to what I want my belly band to look like. I simply - like the aboves example - want mine to be plain back, but with the zines name or logo in the middle. Currently I plan on having the abbreviated name in the middle in white, orator font.  I am still yet to make my own belly band, which I will have on here and also my sketch book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment