Thursday 29 May 2014

Illustration booklet images and design

You've already have some insight into how my illustration booklet will look from the previous images and if you reflect back on my very first layout based post, you'll know what design this book will be in. But on top of this, I have created a collage of illustrations and images, which is my final design : 




There is still a bit of tweaking to do regarding the image just above. I need to make sure each image has its own small page (rectangle shape) and also I need to make a decision as to whether I change the colours slightly of the bug and ice cream - as the design is used on the other side. However if I chose to keep the colours how they are, I feel that this won't matter too much as this booklet is designed to turn into a poster, so the reader would have to chose one side any way - one side wont be seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment